If you are a regular reader of this site, you likely have noticed that I write a lot about Great Wolf Lodge. My family loves visiting the Grand Mound, WA location because there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
Late last year, I saw that Great Wolf Lodge was looking for new parents to join their Ask-A-Mom panel and I couldn’t resist submitting an application. The panel is a group of moms and dads who are big fans of Great Wolf Lodge and who like to help people plan their vacations. I’m excited to share that I received a note from Great Wolf Lodge inviting me to be part of this year’s panel of parents.
As part of the group, I will answer vacation planning questions posted on the Ask-A-Mom page. I also will become the unofficial beer taster at the Grand Mound location. Well, they didn’t exactly give me that honor, but hopefully there will be a search for a Beer Czar next year.
Here’s the list of the moms and dads on this year’s panel:
- Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine: Chris Wilkinson from Austin, Texas
- Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City: Naomi Shapiro from Wichita, Kansas
- Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City: Chris Lewis from Williamston, Michigan
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells: Jackie Leonard-Tackett from Jackson, Wisconsin
- Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky: Diana Mattoni from Brunswick, Ohio
- Great Wolf Lodge Mason: Jenna Jackson from Celina, Ohio
- Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls: Anne Loucks from Stittsville
- Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound: Dan Anderson from Molalla, Oregon
- Great Wolf Lodge Concord: Anitra Elmore from Cary, North Carolina
- Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains: Dave Parfitt from Rochester, New York
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg: Kira Riley from Newport News, Virginia
My son is excited about the news because it means we have an excuse to visit more often. The Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, WA recently opened the Howl at the Moon Glow Golf and plans to open the Great Forest Challenge in the near future. I am looking forward to keeping tabs on the improvements at the resort and and having the opportunity to share this experience with others.
As they say at Great Wolf Lodge, it is fun to be part of the “pack.” I have a big grin from the news and am looking forward to working with Great Wolf Lodge’s social media team in the year ahead.